- The International Journal of Management Research and Emerging Sciences (IJMRES) is a high quality international refereed research journal with an ISSN: 2223-5604 and E-ISSN: 2313-7738 which is published on quarterly bases (March, June, September, December). It calls for papers in areas relevant to Management and Emerging Sciences. The term “Emerging Sciences” covers research areas such as Marketing, Finance, Management and HR, Education Leadership, Production Management, Islamic Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics, Management Information Systems, and last but not the least-Transport & Logistics Management.
2. SEISENSE Journal of Management (SJOM) is online, open access and Refereed journal committed to publish scholarly empirical and theoretical research articles that have a high impact on the management field as a whole. The SJOM covers domains such as
- Human Resource Management
- Business Policy
- Organization Behavior
- Organizational Theory
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Tourism Management
- Business Finance
3. The Review of Applied Management and Social Sciences (RAMSS) is a double-blind peer-reviewed academic research Journal published Quarterly with effect from 1st July 2020 by SPCRD Global Publishing, Pakistan. The journal is independently managed by Editorial Board with the supervision of Advisory Board comprising of distinguished faculty members at higher education institutions.